- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Suggest and implement new campaigns to develop brand awareness.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily for our main company channels (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Aid and assist in the execution of successful newsletter campaigns to build audience engagement on different channels.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Must be self-motivated; entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a small team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.
- Ability to design and create content (text, image, and graphics) in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent and creative copywriting and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of online marketing channels (Wechat, Weibo, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Analytical and multitasking skills.