LaiOffer's mission is to deliver cutting edge technology to the world. We provide high-tech online courses and web application to help our customers achieve their career goals. The responsibilities of our marketing team including branding, customer acquisition and growth for our most important products, including courses and LaiCode web application. The team is data-driven and results focused.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing and analytical background – with a hunger to make company grow. This is a full-time position located in Santa Clara.
● Work strategically with Marketing Research, Public Relations, Data, Engineering teams to ensure that messaging, promotions and external communication initiatives are consistent.
● Plan and prepare advertising and promotional materials to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
● Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional materials for adherence to specifications.
● Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
● Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
● Master’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Communications, Business, Advertising or a related field.
● Ability to execute independently and be resourceful.
● Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Willingness to travel.
● Bilingual in Chinese is a plus but not required.