- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as employee newsletters, reports, Brochure, and banner for internal or external audiences.
- Plan or direct development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of an organization's accomplishments, agenda, or environmental responsibility.
- Write press releases or other media communications to promote clients.
- Evaluate public opinion of clients through social media
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
You Must Have:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Digital Media or other related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Proficiency in Customer relationship management CRM software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of social media channels (Wechat, Weibo, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp
- Excellent and creative copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and translate findings into actionable plans and procedures
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated; entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a small team
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) is required