Break into a Software Engineering Career
4,000+ students have landed their dream jobs in top tech companies with our help.
We design our courses and assignments to integrate knowledge and coding skills in the most effective way. Hands-on practice is key.
We boost your competitiveness by improving your communication skills. Long term success is beyond hacking interview tips and tricks.
Our insight into the technologies and demands of top recruiters gives you a head start on a global platform.
Our teaching staff consists of Principles/Staff/Senior Engineers from industry-leading companies in the Silicon Valley.
Their extensive experience in cutting-edge technologies and the hiring process will give you an edge in your career in both theoretical and practical ways.
LaiOffer founder, technical career training expert, well-known AI scholar
- Big Data Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence，Autonomous Driving
- Successfully trained over 3，000 students and helped them land jobs in top-tier companies
- Senior engineer & experienced interviewer at Google
Facebook Engineering Leader. Machine Learning Master
- Machine Learning， Computer vision
- Large-scale System Architecture
- Search Infrastructure
- Airbnb engineering leader
- Early & main contributor to Facebook's core business
- International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) gold medalist. IOI Team China coach
LaiOffer Co-Founder. Core Member in Open-source Communities
- Big Data Technologies
- Distributed Systems
- Apache Hadoop committer
- Project Management Committee member
- Early employee at Hortonworks， handling large-scale distributed systems
Programming Training Guru. Distributed Systems Specialist
- Programming Languages
- Distributed Systems
- Engineer at Microsoft Research & Google
- Early employee at Hortonworks
- Active Apache Hadoop contributor and committer
VP of Engineering at LinkedIn, Former Tinder CTO, Yahoo VP
- Industry Trends
- Emerging Technologies
- Career Planning
- VP of Engineering at LinkedIn. former CTO at Tinder， led core development efforts and Tinder's global expansion
- VP at Yahoo，oversaw product releases and business strategy
Technical Recruiting Veteran, Career Coach & Interview Strategist
- Technical Recruiting Process & Requirements
- Interview Strategies & Skills
- Years of technical recruiting experience at Amazon， LinkedIn， and Pure Storage
Big Data and Real-time Analysis System Architect
- Big Data Infrastructure Design and Optimization
- Cross-Platform，Real-time Data Analysis Systems
- Senior engineer at Google，top performer
- Experienced technical interviewer
Technical career training expert，well-known Operating System Scholar
- Operating System
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Successfully helped over a thousand students land jobs in top-tier companies
- Contributed to development of Chrome and Google Cloud Platform
LaiOffer become a strategic partner of New Oriental, the largest provider of private educational services in China. From now on, New Oriental will collaborate with LaiOffer, the leading IT educational company based in Silicon Valley, for future success.
LaiOffer announced a co-op program with Sogou Inc. Sougou will offer top LaiOffer students with internship opportunities at its headquarter in Beijing.
LaiOffer teamed up with professors at Carnegie Mellon University, University of Washington, St. Louis to offer the cutting-edge “Planning and Decision Making for Self-Driving Cars” program.
LaiOffer has helped over 2000 students land their dream jobs in top-tier tech companies.
LaiOffer became the only education institution in North America that has published real name job offers continuously for over 100 weeks.
LaiOffer announced a cross-border partnership with Peking University. From September 2017, students from Peking University's Intelligence Science Experiment class can access to LaiOffer's AI & Data program for exclusive online courses.
LaiOffer has partnered with top-tier tech companies and launched the “Internship Program for Excellent Students”.
LaiOffer began to publish offer board with students’ real names listed. On average over 10 students shared their job offers weekly.
LaiOffer’s rapid growth propelled more graduates to be hired by prestigious companies. Meanwhile, LaiOffer opened more programs and online classes to help students all around the world with various needs.
LaiOffer was started by Rick Sun and Jing Zhao with a mission to help Chinese break through the glass ceiling to career progression.
2350 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054